- Weight: 24.35 gr
- Metal: 18k yellow gold
- Stones: 0.56 ct diamonds, 2.03 ct yellow/orange sapphires
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Length: 80 cm
- Made in Italy
- – The verse of (Half a Life – نصف حياه),
- written by the philosopher Jibran Khalil.
- – A love poem (أبلغ عزيزا) written by Al Motanabbi.
- – The 99 Names of Allah.
- – Al Moawathat verses from the Quraan.
- Custom engravings are available
Prices are VAT inclusive
The great stories and secrets lockets carry manifested the name ‘Sirr’ or ‘secret’ – depicting the purpose we all seek in a locket. The Sirr Lockets are specially meaningful jewels that align with the brand’s core mission – to craft memories for generations to come.
“Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it”Roald Dahl